• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Howdy

introductions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lutra

Lutra

• 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Hey everyone, been a star citizen backer since the kickstarter, finally decided to join a org and this one seemed like the most in line with the sort of experience I want to have.  Don't have a ton of time for games with work(software)+family/kids, so I like the idea of that time being well spent with people who want to have fun!  

Can't wait to get my cutlass out and about :)  will be a while yet I know.  I think the cutlass' utility for non-pirate functionality is generally underrated by the community - to me I see the most well rounded small crew ship of all the options available.  I've gifted several friends auroras over the past year to help grow the people I'd have to play with, but I hope this org will be an even more reliable source of teamwork!  Cheers from WA, USA.

#2 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:51 PM

welcome to the community Lutra!

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#3 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

I feel the same about making the most fun out of the time i have! Welcome and if you ever need a gunner look me up !

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

Welcome to the forums! Great to have you here.

#5 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:44 AM

Welcome Lutra,

Thankfully no screaming twelve year olds here haha so we empathise with work and family commitments, as for the Cutlass it could make a good SAR first responder ship amongst other things..

#6 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

Welcome to the community man, glad to see you around. I hope you are enjoying your time here! wesHeart

#7 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

Welcome new friend! Glad to have you here, you sound like a grand addition.

"In valor there is hope."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introductions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users