• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Ripporting

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sanya

Sanya

• 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

Hellow,

Some of you know me, some of you don't (Sanyalitvyak on twitch), decided to make an account here after Wes mentioned it on stream that i should, so here i am with a brief talk coming up right after the break!

(Comercial )

So, my goal is to become the mod overlord of twitch one mod at a time, however, progress has been slow...the likes of "Ello_" keep telling streamers to never mod me, but its fine since ive already buried him alive in the Santa Monica beach. (Kappa)

Whatever people say, i like Windows 8, simply because it runs Dungeon Siege 2 while Win. 7 does not.

Im 18 (2young4community) living in a country called Slovakia trying to get on Uni (Law) all the while posting excessive amounts of Kappa's and the OST of the day.

I like shotters like Counter-Strike and RPGs with a good story. Almost nothing i say should be taken seriously.

Have a jolly good day!

#2 ello

ello

• 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:59 AM

*typing from the beach in Santa Monica* Keyboard filled with sand. Glad i got buried with my PC Kappa

#3 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:40 AM

Welcome Sanya,

We've a mix of young and old, but we're all like minded and there's a bit of everything here..

#4 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

Welcome

#5 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:13 AM

Welcome Sanya!

Sanya is a recent addition to the Twitch portion of the community and she has been very helpful as a mod there. She currently selects an Original Sound Track of the day from movies, games, whatever and we listen to that on the live stream for the first hour or so while we're currently playing ArchAge.

Great to have you Sanya!

#6 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

Welcome to the community and the forums Sanya, glad to have you! wesHeart

#7 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

Welcome Sanya! Very nice to meet you and I loved your into (Though I only understood half of it!).  If there is any way I can support you in your goals, please call upon me.

"In valor there is hope."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users