• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hi... i have half an idea of what i am doing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 steakatron

steakatron

• 1 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:26 AM

hey guys, my name is steakatron and i am extremely new at this. my best friend finally got me to cave and get into the game, which brings me here. i am currently thinking of getting the avenger game package and actually becoming a bounty hunter so if anyone has any advice for me i will gladly listen to it. 

#2 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:25 AM

Welcome Steakatron,

Firstly epic name it contains "Steak".....

Nothing is set in stone yet regarding gameplay and game mechanics, but watch this space as Wes always has "the good oil" on how things should pan out, and IMHO you've come to the best Organization/Community, as more info becomes known, we can formulate how things will roll...stay tuned.

#3 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

Welcome Steakatron!

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

Welcome to the club man! It's good to have you.

As far as bounty hunting goes, you should be able to do it in any ship that has room for a body. (pretty sure cargo areas will work as well although you may need to purchase some sort of stasis pod or something in the game to do live captures. we don't know that part yet). Originally the Avenger was thought to be a bounty hunting ship because it has multiple "people pods" in the back and is an Ex-police ship. It should definitely be capable of what you're wanting to do.

#5 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

Hey Steak, welcome to our little gang of misfits and romantics. Hope you enjoy your time here! wesHeart

#6 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:31 PM

Nice to meet you Steak!  You've been a member longer than me but I look forward to knocking heads around with ya in SC.

"In valor there is hope."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users