• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hi all - Another Hull Truth fan wandering in...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 l337m4573rpyr0

l337m4573rpyr0

• 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hi everyone!  I actually stumbled across this community by way of /r/starcitizen on Reddit.  I saw a "Hull Truth" video posted, instantly subscribed to the channel, and then joined Romanticorps shortly after Wes announced it on the channel.  Although I found the community and joined to play Star Citizen, I'm always open to adding some chill, mature people to my friends list in any online game I play.  My Steam name as well as my in-game names for both League of Legends and Mechwarrior Online are the same as my screen name here.

I'm looking forward to exploring and exploiting the 'verse with you all!  

#2 DragonKitty

DragonKitty

Advanced Member

• 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

awesome welcome welcome l337! I hope you enjoy your time with us d-( ^,^)z

I do not mean to offend, but I can not honestly say I really care if I do or not....

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:00 AM

Welcome to the forums! The Romantics are currently wrapped up in the MMO ArcheAge which has a pretty fun PvP and trade aspect to it. We rolled our first big fleet trading mission last night (and got stomped by pirates).

Feel free to check out the Star Citizen section here as well as we ramp up for the DFM :D

Great to have you!

#4 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

Welcome, glad to have another mature dude join the Rom cor.

#5 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

Welcome to the crew!

Expect awesomeness in abundance as the SC juggernaut rolls out starting with the DFM, happy times and pewpew ahead!

#6 l337m4573rpyr0

l337m4573rpyr0

• 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.  I'm literally counting the hours to the DFM release on the 29th!  ArcheAge looks pretty cool but, I've sworn off MMO's for a while now and I think I'm going to stick to that decision (if for no reason other than time constraints) for the time being.  I look forward to jumping into SC with you all and hopefully I bump into a few of you on Steam as well.  :) 

#7 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:25 AM

Welcome to the forums and the community man, best community on twitch by a mile and we're glad to have you join us!

Stay romantic! wesHeart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users