• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

whats everyones favorite 3 ships in the tngs?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

i would have to say my top 3 in order are shard collective, 4 horseman and, and 3 dingo. and who do you guys think will win?

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#2 Mikcoon

Mikcoon

Advanced Member

• 69 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:33 PM

I would also have to say shard collective, 4 horseman, and 3 dingo. I really don't understand all the love for Talon corp though. It is the most boring and plain ship still left in the competition. It doesn't look menacing or even like a drop ship. To each his/her own I suppose xP

Somone said "Internet spaceships are more important than life and death to you" and I said "Listen, its more important than that"

#3 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

My preference is:

1. Four Horsemen

2. Shard Collective

3. InfiniteXueMonkey

I like the advertised functionality of the Four Horsemen interior better but the Shard Collective exterior is closer to my definition of a gunship.  And if I were jumping out of one of these birds as a marine, I like the "clean" sides of the Shard.  So I guess my 1 and 2 are pretty close. :)

"In valor there is hope."

#4 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

I ships I would like to fly are;

1. InfiniteXueMonkey 

2. Shard Collective

3. Tallon

One thing i always think about is. If I am i am a passenger ship flying around i want to look out windows or give me something to do.

I said it first " Chris will put all three ship in the game will be in the game! "

I sill feel bad for Cryo.  I Loved his modular ship. R.I.P.

#5 Kylon Kostaja

Kylon Kostaja

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

Many of the ships in the show look awesome but the two that stand out to me that I want to own in the game are the ships designed by Four Horsemen and 3Dingo. After watching this week the Four Horsemen have a ship that I would be excited to fly. I would actually trade in my Constellation in a heartbeat to switch out to it. The gunship looks like it could totally destroy those that it comes up against. I like the way they implemented the crane and the way a player would use the turrets. 

#6 Haversack

Haversack

• 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'm so happy I voted for 4 horsemen, but shimapan is a close second, and 3rd is shard collective. Can't wait to see next weeks episode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users