• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hi Everyone!

introduction

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Spacepope

Spacepope

• 10 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:18 AM

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex and like the rest of you i am eagerly waiting for the release of Star Citizen!

I'm looking forward to getting to know active members of the community and playing together in Star Citizen or any other games people have a shared interest in. Within Star Citizen i would like to help develop and contribute towards The Romantics intelligence and security aspects later down the line. 

In the 'real' world i am a data analyst working in London but manage to make time for gaming most days. When not gaming i like to follow american football and go airsofting.

Add me on steam through the community page (Peewee)  - i look forward to meeting you all in the near future!

#2 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

Welcome there Spacepope,

IMHO, you've come to the best org. As we get closer to the DFM release this place will become a mad-house of activity. Wes runs a good crew, and as such we have a good bunch of people supporting the community, as the PU gets released, I'm sure we'll have an influx of new members once word of SC spreads.

Nothing set in stone regarding org positions, but have a read of the post in the forums regarding structure if you haven't already, and if you have any fresh idea's please share, as I'm sure once we (Wes) are in a position to formally set up the who-is-what-where, all idea's will be taken into consideration.

Once again welcome, and look forwards to flying in-verse with you.

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:48 PM

Welcome to the org man! Great to have you. Hope to see you chatting down in the SC forum too. A lot of Romantics are currently playing the MMO, ArcheAge.

#4 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:36 PM

Welcome Spacepope! Can't wait to learn more about you and stand together.

"In valor there is hope."

#5 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hello and Welcome Spacepope! Are you a backer yet? I hope to fly wingtip to wing with you in the verse.

#6 Spacepope

Spacepope

• 10 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:06 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yep i have backed - scraped together my pennies to get a 300i. Wish i had a couple of hundred dollars going spare to get some of the bigger ships...might have to treat myself next payday!

#7 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

Hey Spacepope, welcome to the community and the forums man. Sit down, relax and have a good time with the rest of us! wesHeart

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users