• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Ship stats updated again.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mikcoon

Mikcoon

Advanced Member

• 69 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

https://robertsspace....com/ship-specs

Looks like tonnage has been replaced with "Freight Units" and a few ships have received a ton of updates to stats and equipment. Interesting things to note, Caterpillar has 3200 units of space vs a Freelancer's 168. Also appears the Retaliator trades in all of its armaments for cargo space. 

All of this is subject to change of course, but sill leads to some interesting info.

Somone said "Internet spaceships are more important than life and death to you" and I said "Listen, its more important than that"

#2 Rogue

Rogue

Advanced Member

• 45 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

The mass changes are nice. I'm sure they aren't final but they do seem to make more sense now. The freelancer always seemed to heavy and the constellation to light.

#3 Coastal

Coastal

• 20 posts
  • LocationPerth, AUS

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

Sure is a heck of a lot of cargo space on that caterpillar!

Hoping I'll be able to get some of those missiles back on the retaliator too, not that I don't like cargo space, but the barrage of missiles was the main draw :P

Star Citizen looks beautiful and so does this community  :D

#4 MrMackeyMK

MrMackeyMK

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

Dang, wishing I picked up that caterpillar now haha.

#5 Crazy Aces

Crazy Aces

• 15 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

Dang, wishing I picked up that caterpillar now haha.

Yeah, and I'm starting to dread missing out on the merchantman with LTI in November... ...dat cargo.

- CraZ As

[---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---]

“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.” 
― Weihui Zhou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users