• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hi all! SC fan glad to be accepted into The Romanticorp!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Haversack

Haversack

• 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:29 AM

Hello everybody! Another SC Hull Truth fan and stream lurker.

I have been lurking for a while, and finally put in an application. I love spaceships a little too much and probably put way too much towards SC. I'm happy to have a group to put my fleet to use. I have a few friends I'll be trying to recruit whenever the game gets going more. As it is they aren't doing anything with the game. I talk about it too much for them to check themselves :)

I have been messing with building ships in Blender for the game(hoping to get good enough to actually be added). I don't really know what I'm doing but if your interested here is the thread from the modding forums. https://forums.rober...p-thread#latest

Anyways

Game Aliases: Dufflebag, Haversack
Reddit: u/bagimus
Twitter: @dufflebagus

Human: Chris

looking forward to playing with you all! After this I'll be adding my ships to the fleet list.

#2 Spacepope

Spacepope

• 10 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:46 PM

Hi Haversack!

Welcome aboard - Just checked out some of your modding work and it looks incredible, keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing you in game in the near future.

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hey man great to have you over here! Cool stuff on the modding side. That's completely out of my realm.

#4 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

Welcome Haversack! I love your profile pic! Great to have you with us! Too many exclamation points!! Everything is awesome!!!

"In valor there is hope."

#5 Crazy Aces

Crazy Aces

• 15 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

Welcome to the club, fellow Blender'er!

Counting down the days..!

- CraZ As

[---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---]

“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.” 
― Weihui Zhou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users