• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Omega Psi/Sarzan

Noobie

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sarzan

Sarzan

• 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

Greetings all,

I believe I am registered as Omega Psi for SC but am known as Sarzan over the vast majority of other MMOs.  You name it, odds are I have played it at one time or another.  My MMO career began back with Everquest: The Ruins of Kunark and continues to this day.  Each MMO tour of duty has varied from five years to a little as a few months, depending on the quality of the game.  I am currently involved heavily in World of Tanks and will be dabbling in War Thunder and Wildstar when it hits.

Having played the Wing Commander series, I am looking forward to what Star Citizen has to offer.  Compared to Eve online, the active combat is what appeals to me and plan on flying in a combat role.  I tend to be a bit of a min/maxer and push things to the limits.  I look forward to the new challenges SC will have to offer and hope to see some good things coming out over the next few months.

I have played a good many games with Alysianah over the years and have followed her here thanks to her good will.  I promise not to try to kill her too often when pushing the envelope ;)  Something tells me, I may have quite a few heirs till I get the mechanics down.... heh

- Omega Psi/Sarzan

#2 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

Welcome Sarzan and nice to meet you. I look forward to flying with you.

"In valor there is hope."

#3 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:56 AM

Welcome to the Core!

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

Welcome to the forums. It's great to have you!

#5 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

Welcome to the forums and the community man!

Great to have you with us, see ya out there!

#6 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

Welcome to the collective haha, we've got a great community here, as mentioned once the release date for the PU is here, this place will be jumping.

#7 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

Welcome Sarzan, nice to meet you! Hope you have fun with us, we're all very hyped for SC :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users