• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Reading Rainbow Kickstarter

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DragonKitty

DragonKitty

Advanced Member

• 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

https://www.kickstar...y-child-everywh

So the Amazing star trek engineer is bring back THE BEST public access tv show and making it available to all kids with internet and bringing it to every school for FREE! I would marry this man if i wasnt already married!!!! ( plus this kickstarter just started today and it is already OVER the goal amount)

I do not mean to offend, but I can not honestly say I really care if I do or not....

#2 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:03 PM

There is currently a Kickstarter to bring Reading Rainbow to kids and classrooms. This is not a post to request people to go and back the project, but more of a "If you didn't know" notice. As I stated in a previous kickstarter thread, it takes a good idea and something I feel is deserving for me to actually back something. Reading Rainbow is a show I grew up on and one that helped get me into reading in the first place. I had the chance to be entertained while also being educated at the same time with this show.

I'm glad to see the kickstarter is already successful, and will be supporting it as well. I'm hoping that they are able to meet the goals they are aiming for with this project and that it helps teach children of the current generation the importance or reading and being literate. While most of us don't necessarily read full blown books, we all understand that reading comprehension is important in our day to day lives, and I'm happy to see that there are things like this out there trying to make a difference in that field.

Here is a link to the kickstarter: https://www.kickstar...y-child-everywh

EDIT: Merged my thread with DragonKitty's.

#3 DragonKitty

DragonKitty

Advanced Member

• 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:08 PM

I posted about this earlier! teehee i love the reading rainbow

I do not mean to offend, but I can not honestly say I really care if I do or not....

#4 Ugarte

Ugarte

• 6 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:59 AM

1.6 mil and climbing with 34 days to go.  I grew up on this stuff and am delighted to see the support for the project.

#5 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

I posted about this earlier! teehee i love the reading rainbow

I know, Dekko stealing your thunder! And an hour and a half later! He does have a better title though.

I'm really happy that this has already been funded, Reading Rainbow was fantastic. Set phasers to love me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users