• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Another Hello From Another SC Fan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Barabonc

Barabonc

• 1 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

My name is Barabonc. I came from EvE and Guild Wars 1. I'm not really interested in Archeage but SC sucked me in completely, if that is even possible by walking around in its spaceship hangar.

In RL I'm a father of a 1 year old from London UK. As you may guess my gaming time is now become very limited due RL commitments and I am glad that I found you (via The Hull Truth), with the 4 cornerstones / quantity over quality philosophy.

I'm looking forward to fly with you!

#2 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:17 AM

Hey man, welcome to the community and the forums. Stick around and stay Romantic, that's what makes this place amazing! wesHeart

#3 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:09 AM

Welcome Barabonc,

A few of us have RL time constraints also, and as for the 4 cornerstones, there isn't really a better place to be we're a good bunch of eggs!

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:14 PM

Welcome! I'm expecting my first (a boy) close to the end of July. Of course the Romantics focus will move to Star Citizen once the PU is playable. I'll be live streaming every new thing that drops for SC as well. We have a LOT of plans on the notes for upcoming Star Citizen themed events and such. Looking forward to the ride!

Great to have you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users