• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hey peoples

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mumbolian

Mumbolian

• 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:53 PM

Hey I'm new to the org. 'm quite a chatty person and am looking for a group of people to get to know while ogling at space ships. I own a connie also so if anyone ever wants to jump in a p52 you can send me a erm...holo?

I'm from the UK too so be cool to meet some EU people.

Mumbo

#2 Talo

Talo

• 1 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

Hey man, i'm super new too.  I'm excited to get involved here as well.  I'm an American living in Belgium. GO EU!! :P 

#3 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

welcome to the community guys, great to have you!

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#4 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:09 AM

Welcome guy's,

An influx of new people is awesome, now that AC has dropped, most of us will either be here or there haha.

#5 Mumbolian

Mumbolian

• 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

Will be cool if there is a good range of people across the US and EU. The way our time zones link up we would be able to run operations throughout most of the day. Tag team transporting valuables across the universe! 

Do you guys frequent the twitch stream? I'll probably see you in there, though I miss a fair few because of time zones I think. 

Hey man, i'm super new too.  I'm excited to get involved here as well.  I'm an American living in Belgium. GO EU!! :P

Haha damn right! 

#6 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Hey Mumbo, glad to see you on the forums! Welcome to the Romantics :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#7 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:25 PM

Welcome Mumbolian! Great to have you here. Looking forward to increased activity as Arena Commander gets more fleshed out and multi drops.

#8 Mumbolian

Mumbolian

• 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:44 AM

Hey Mumbo, glad to see you on the forums! Welcome to the Romantics :)

Thanks, is a nice community.

Welcome Mumbolian! Great to have you here. Looking forward to increased activity as Arena Commander gets more fleshed out and multi drops.

Sounds awesome. Be good to meet some people to fly together with in the AC. Perhaps we can even host our own internal games with people from the org too! A tournament for a $20 credit. I'd be happy to chip in for that.  I've switched my orgs around so that Romanticorps is the main one. Think this is the right place for me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users