• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hey guys!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PsychoPhobic

PsychoPhobic

• 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

Just wanted to drop by and say "hey!".

I just put in an app to join you guys as an affiliate on SC. I am hoping that my VERY modest sized clan (our activity is extremely low so its pretty much a small group of close gaming friends) will be doing the same if it is OK'ed by you guys. 

I am also personally very interested in playing ArcheAge, however the rest of my clan doesn't seem as excited about it as I am lol. So I am pretty sure I will be rolling without my clan for AA. I'm not sure how you guys feel about multi-clanning but I would sure like to join you guys for AA when the time comes.

#2 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

Welcome Psycho,

Nice to have you onboard, for myself I'm down for SC, but I'm sure there are the AA people about. Not sure how the multi-clan will be handled for SC once the PU gets closer to release, something for you and Wes to chat about, but either way welcome!

#3 MrMackeyMK

MrMackeyMK

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

Haioh!

#4 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

Welcome to the community Psycho!

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#5 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:30 PM

Welcome Psycho! We're definitely going to be opened to Alliances within the SC universe for Orgs but I still don't know how all the Organization mechanics are going to be fleshed out. For now I'm accepting affiliate applications with the intention of spreading good will. Down the road we'll see if we get a legit way to organize those things so that guild leaders can keep track and manage it easily.

My original rule was that this org had to be your primary org but that was before we knew that officers/leaders can actually SEE if a person is in another guild or not no matter what their settings are. I'm currently in the process of re-thinking our rule-set on that and still awaiting more updates to Orgs.

My hope is that Divisions will be able to have their own rule sets within the Organization. That will allow me to make an Alliance/Affiliate division and give it appropriate permissions instead of just forcing Primary Org on everyone.

Great to have you as an ally in whatever capacity though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users