• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Kryptotron Credit Purchase List

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 I_D_I_O_T

I_D_I_O_T

Admin

• 51 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:40 PM

What are credits?

Credits are a form of currency we use in our live twitch stream at twitch.tv/wearetheromantics.

How do I get credits?

You earn credits by being present in the live stream and chat. You do not have to chat but you do have to have the Twitch page up and on our channel to earn experience. You will automatically gain 2 credits per level. We also do random raffles of giveaways as well. You can see your stats in the channel by typing @xp into the chat. Please try and keep that to a minimum while the stream is live so as not to create too much spam.

What can I do with credits?

As of right now, I've listed what you can spend them on below. More things are being added as well as the games list will change frequently.

How do I actually spend them?

To spend your credits you must make your purchase request directly to me on Twitch.tv via Twitch Message.  I will then see the message, check your total credits, remove those credits and then issue the item purchased to you.  Please title your twitch message with Credit Purchase.   Game title, credit cost, and the email you would like the game sent to, should be included in message.

Games

*New games will replace the purchased games to keep the game list stocked with 24 games at all times.

List Updated: March 6th 2015

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users