• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Letter from the chairman 45mil vote!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

So at the bottom of the article you can vote for which ship will get the next commercial... and surprisingly enough the retaliator is in the lead! I'd love to see some new information come out about it, especially since every single piece of concept art is out the window with the hull length increased to 70m. Also, I really want to know what the alternative weapons loadout will be since the stats page says it has none!

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

Here's the thread.

https://robertsspace...rman-45-Million

I voted Caterpillar. I'm surprised people are so in love with the Retaliator. I didn't realize it was so popular.

#3 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

I voted Caterpillar as well. I'm not surprised it isn't winning.

It Should be interesting to see how the commercial for a larger ship turns out though.

#4 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

the tali is my favorite, it is so beast. also i find it kind of weird that the avenger is in second...

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#5 Rogue

Rogue

Advanced Member

• 45 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:18 PM

I voted for the Cat!

#6 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:23 AM

Wes, it's probably due to the recent size increase that has people's attention. I can see it now though if they make a commercial first all the 'subs' are gonna demand they have access to buy it, and then everyone is. I really hope they don't open it back up though : (

(Call me a bad sport, but I like my exclusive Retaliator club. We've all had to sit and wait very patiently for any new information, it'd make me sad to see a flood of new sales)

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users