• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Just a heads up on Hull Truth

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

The show will start coming out again Tomorrow (Tuesday) and will now be a Tuesday release.

The birthing classes my wife and I are going to are lasting upwards of 5 hours sometimes counting driving. By the time we get home it's dinner time and it basically completely screwed up my schedule. Monday was my semi-day off but now I have no day off so working on Mondays and releasing on Tuesdays it is.

Michael Morlan has also asked me to do a weekly segment on his new show Galactic Inquiry. You can find his Patreon page here.

#2 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

...When are you going to sleep?

#3 MrMackeyMK

MrMackeyMK

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

Can't wait to check out the new episode, hope your schedule gets better over time.

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:57 AM

...When are you going to sleep?

Never. Look at my eyes in this episode... red rings around them lol. No joke. Something happens EVERY night! Last night we had rain/wind that was so hard it sounded like someone was spraying our bedroom window with a hose from a fire hydrant. I slept very little.

#5 Mumbolian

Mumbolian

• 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

Best of luck with the baby, certainly need to make that your top priority. Dealing with YouTube schedules is hard, people think that your 10 minute video took 10 minutes to make. In reality a 10 minute video can easily take 3-4 hours. I used to run a channel until real life kept messing up my schedules too much, though I'm going into teaching anyway now so best the kids don't go around calling me Mumbo :P. Decided I'd make all my videos private and hope I never teach a kid who has already seen them. Turns out one of your twitch followers was also a sub of mine, small world. Pretty awesome that CIG is getting you involved, that should be a nice boon to your community. 

I also think it's nice you clearly decided to release the episode on my birthday :). wesHeart haha. 

Never. Look at my eyes in this episode... red rings around them lol. No joke. Something happens EVERY night! Last night we had rain/wind that was so hard it sounded like someone was spraying our bedroom window with a hose from a fire hydrant. I slept very little.

At least you'll be well practice in not sleeping for when the baby comes. Something that might help is you can get apps for tablets/phones that use light to help you sleep. The screen basically starts off bright and gives you a dim mood light that slowly turns off. Apparently it helps trick the brain into feeling sleepy. 

#6 Mumbolian

Mumbolian

• 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:13 AM

double post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users