• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hello.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 airbrusher

airbrusher

• 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

Hi everybody. I go by Airbrusher and also Mustang1 on the RSI forums. I am 44 years old and married for 10 years, I am a working artist in Orange County, Ca. I have been waiting for Star Citizen for years now... a game in space like this. This seems more epic then what I came up in my mind though. So inspired I have started my own YuoTube channel, which was never on the playbook for me, but I wanted to share my fun. I joined TheRomantics after seeing Wes on his stream and actually having a conversation with him in chat, well he was talking and I was usiing chat. I immedaitly closed my own 1 man Org and put an Application in. That was a while back, I am just getting into the forums now. Look forward to having a blast with you all and hope we can get into situations that will serve my aggressive play style.

Airbrusher

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:00 AM

Hey Airbrusher! Great to have you as part of the community man. 

What kind of artwork do you do?

#3 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Should not have said you do artwork. Now Wes is going to put you to work lol

#4 MrMackeyMK

MrMackeyMK

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

Welcome aboard good sir!

#5 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

welcome to the community!

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#6 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

Clapped in irons and dragged to the Romantics Art department.....Welcome aboard, nice to see more old people around, I don't feel as bad now haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users