• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

2nd Lt. Robert Scott - Call Sign: "Alpine"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alpine

Alpine

• 4 posts
  • LocationCollinsville, VA

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

Greetings men and women of the The Romantics,

My name is 2nd Lt. Robert Scott. Call sign: Alpine.

I just graduated from Marine Air Wing Flight School at the UEE Naval Academy on Terra.

I'm new, untested and fresh meat, but I'm hard working, willing and diligent in my studies. I have the skills and the courage, all I need is the chance to put them to the test.

I am looking for training and wisdom from the best of you as well as those who *think* you're the best. I'm not young enough to know everything and not proud enough to ask for help and guidance - so please give me your best shot and I'll give you mine.

I inherited some credits from my father when he passed as was able to procure a couple ships to bring along. I fly a 325 Interceptor, a Freelancer DUR and a freelancer MIS.

I am a member of the UEE Naval Reserve -  Reconnaissance Wing  - Shadowhawks Squadron and come to you as an affiliate. I'm not looking to infiltrate any units, I'm just looking to broaden my horizons and meet like minded folks to fly with.

I look forward to flying with all of you and fighting those that would do us harm.

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)

Alpine

-------------------------------------

I'm Rob.

I'm 16 with 36 years experience (you do the math)

I have a wife, 2 kids and 2 grandkids.

I currently live in SW Virginia (but have also lived in Washington State, Oregon, Alaska, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska and California)

I'm a Film Producer. ( I work in a factory window film for autos, buildings and industrial uses, but Film Producer sounds better that factory worker)

Former Marine (there are no ex-Marines) Former Disc Jockey, Private Investigator and Bounty Hunter.

Been playing video games for 38 years. (yes I had an Atari Pong Game system in 1976.) Wolfenstien, Doom, Quake, Unreal and lately Everquest for the last 15 years where I rank in the top 50 in the world for my class.

I'm new to Space Sims so bear with me as I'm on  a learning curve please. I plan to be around Star Citizen for the next 15 years (or until Carpal Tunnel, Arthritis or Alzheimer's take me out)

I look forward to meeting you all!

Alpine

#2 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Welcome ^^ glad to have you aboard!

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

#3 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:30 AM

Welcome Rob,

Your in fine company, and I too am looking forwards to playing Star Citizen for the next 15 years, till some degenerative condition takes me out (I leave messages but she never calls back hahaha)..

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:30 AM

Welcome to the club man! We've got a LOT of things in common :D

Army, P.I. work, etc...

Love the avatar btw. I really enjoyed SC2's campaign.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users