• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hey everyone!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pha1anx

pha1anx

• 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

Hey everyone, I'm pha1anx and i'm pretty excited to be here.   I found Wes's twitch channel when the dfm came out, and figured this would be a pretty great army to join.  Not too big, but still large enough where there would always be a fun group or two around to do stuff with.  

I like a few different games out now, but I don't know if any will be able to compare to SC when it comes out in the future.  Right now I mostly play Firefall and starcraft2, but i'll occasionally jump into SWTOR.  

i'm mostly interested in bounty hunter / private military type stuff, and I'm really excited to see how my avenger handles in space.  i mean, it looks awesome just sitting in the hangar, so its gotta be a pretty sweet ride, right?  

looking forward to seeing you all in the PU

#2 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

Awesome, and welcome. A few of us are interested to see how the Avenger handles in AC, looks the goods but we need to see if it delivers..hopefully soon. Once again welcome to the community.

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:48 AM

Welcome to the forums! Great to have you. The Avenger will be my main, small craft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users