• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

I'm so thirsty, I came for the WATR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cpt yossarian

Cpt yossarian

• 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:52 AM

So I found WATR through the the hull truth videos on reddit.  I like the style and attitude, so i figured i would throw my hat in.  I'm an EVE veteran (for what ever thats worth), so i know a thing or two about space empires. i just have no idea how much will transfer.  I guess more in the meta game than actual game.  The only other game I really play is Dwarf fortress.  I was an original kickstarter backer.  In a cruel twist of fate, my graphics card died a few weeks ago, so the most graphically intense game I can play for now is dwarf fortress. So i'll just be watching the twitch streams for a while

#2 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

welcome to the community!

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#3 MrMackeyMK

MrMackeyMK

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

Welcome to the Romantics!

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:54 AM

Welcome!

I still have never played Dwarf Fortress. I love roguelikes so I definitely need to change that lol.

Good to have you on the team! I'll need a lot of help with the meta game in SC. Managing the Hull Truth vids, the live stream and the new baby is a handful :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users