• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Logan was born 7/24 at 8:25pm. I'll be back to the community stuff soon!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:16 AM

I'll be back on the horse soon guys. Sorry for my absence. Stream and community interaction has had to take a back seat to the baby being born. He was 7lb 2oz and 21 inches long. Born on Thursday, 7/24 at 8:25pm. It was a bit of a rough birth and we've had some issues to deal with but everything is getting MUCH better the last two days.

Hull Truth will come out on Monday/Tuesday this coming week and I'll also be back to streaming. Love you guys!

Here's a little short clip my wife shot on her phone.

#2 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

Another fine production! ;)

Good to hear from you and the family, Wes :)

PSN: MrLuchador
Steam: MrLuchador
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Mrluchador
XBL: LuckyMrLuchador

#3 Mikcoon

Mikcoon

Advanced Member

• 69 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Congrats!!

Take all the time you need.

Somone said "Internet spaceships are more important than life and death to you" and I said "Listen, its more important than that"

#4 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations Wes (and to the wife, of course :D ), I'm very glad to hear everything's going well. Don't worry about us and the stream - we'll be waiting, you just relax and enjoy the time with your family!

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#5 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Congrats!

#6 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

Dawwwwwwwhhhh :D Congratz!

#7 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

Congratulations to you and yours!

"In valor there is hope."

#8 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:27 AM

Congrats to you both!

#9 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:28 AM

Thanks everyone :) We're slowly adjusting to the messed up schedule of no-sleep right now.

I've started live streaming again and had over 300 concurrent viewers today while playing ArcheAge so it's not TOO bad. I was worried the viewership would be completely gone. You can't really take time off from Twitch or YouTube without losing so much ground. It's tough and stressful! It seems to be alright thought. I'm really looking forward to getting some more group/org stuff in Star Citizen so we can start doing stuff with you guys there.

#10 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

I think you benefit from having an understanding and mature community that you've helped build over the last few years, Wes. We're not here for the gimmicks or crazy antics, we're here for each other (as cheeseball as that sounds!). There's a distinct lack of 'mature gameplay' on twitch without obnoxious behaviour and overlays taking up the vast majority of gameplay. 

#11 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

I think you benefit from having an understanding and mature community that you've helped build over the last few years, Wes. We're not here for the gimmicks or crazy antics, we're here for each other (as cheeseball as that sounds!). There's a distinct lack of 'mature gameplay' on twitch without obnoxious behaviour and overlays taking up the vast majority of gameplay. 

Thanks man. I agree :)

While being deathly ill and not sleeping tonight, I decided to see what kind of nonsense goes on on twitch at 4am my time. It's downright disturbing. I saw a "Mother / Daughter" stream where a mother and daughter (obviously VERY interested in their hair, makeup and boobs looking good on stream) were playing Call of Duty of course. The daughter was 16 years old and they were eff this, eff that, mother effin faggots etc... Every time the daughter was killed in the game, which was constantly, she yelled Effin Slut! Unintelligent nonsense all over that site.

I'm honestly shocked when I see stuff like that even though I shouldn't be. That's what's wrong with our country though. Degenerates raising even worse degenerates. It makes me feel really sad for the kids we're raising these days...

Ok, rant over. I appreciate this community immensely. You guys rock!

#12 Sargoreth

Sargoreth

• 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

He looks so adorable, Wes. Really take all the time you need to treasure these moments (of no sleep and spit up and impossible amounts of poo out of such a small body). I hear you about the content of the majority of streams out there, it is dismaying to think of what the web will be like when my son is going around there on his own. There is no other streamer or community like this one.

Rush is not bad doe ;D

#13 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Rush is the worst! Swearing, gang signs, and inciting various intergalactic wars. 

#14 Papamaanbeer

Papamaanbeer

• 6 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

congratz again i what a nice little fella,... we love you so hard! <3

#15 Ulfberht

Ulfberht

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

Congratulations Wes! If you had ever considered attempting a poly-phasic sleep schedule, now's the time to try it out! 

#16 ruphio

ruphio

• 3 posts
  • LocationWorthington, OH USA

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

Congrats bud! Being a father is the best thing in the world! We do miss you though

VuVp3l9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users