• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Happy to be here

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sigfried

Sigfried

• 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

Sigfried here. I joined the Org a while back but never got around to posting here on the forums. Since the game is still months (years? god let's hope not) away, I've not been too active as of late.

I've been playing MMO's for years, though the time I can devote to it between family and work has diminished.  Still, I'm really looking forward to Star Citizen and hope to explore all different aspects of the game once it's live.

I'm a huge fan of show and excited to be part of a community of gamers that just wants to have fun. I look forward to seeing you all in game.

-Sig

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi! It's good to have you.

Most of the forum stuff is built around Star Citizen stuff so it's kinda slow right now considering we're all just waiting around for something we can play together in that universe. With the friends lists and team capture the core type stuff coming up soon though, we might get some activity going here on the forums with some fun events in-game.

Enjoy your stay!

#3 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

Welcome to the team, belatedly :P

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

#4 Sigfried

Sigfried

• 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

Hi Wes, Akai;

Thank you for the warm welcome.

See you both around.

-Sig

P.S. Congratulations again Wes, I saw your  Patreon post about the newborn. Hope your baby is sleeping better!

#5 Crazy Aces

Crazy Aces

• 15 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

Welcome, welcome!
Waiting for that V 0.9!

- CraZ As

[---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---||---]

“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.” 
― Weihui Zhou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users